Western Port Basketball are excited to announce the sponsorship of APM employment services for our All Abilities program held on Thursday Nights.
We’re thankful to APM coming onboard as their support will contribute to new uniforms and apparel to tournament entry and logistics.
APM is Australia’s largest trusted provider of Disability Employment Services delivering the program from more than 500 locations nationwide.
By joining APM for Disability Employment Services, they can help you with:
- Searching for work – We know what employers are looking for and we can help prepare you for your new job.
- Support to stay in work – If you have a job, we can help you and your employer access support to keep you at work if you develop an injury, illness or disability.
- Next step after school – If you’re about to leave school with a disability or health condition, we’ll help you access short training courses, work experience and job placements with local employers.
- Workplace modifications – If you’re not getting the help you need at work, we can help you access tools, equipment or workplace modifications to make your job easier.
- Workplace assessments – If you’re employed with a disability, a workplace assessment can help identify what you and your employer need to make your job easier.
If you’d like to join our All abilities program please click here for more information
To know more about APM click on the logo below