Hi WPBA members & families,
Round 1 of Grading for Saturday the 6th of November fixture is now available at this link. https://www.playhq.com/basketball-victoria/org/western-port-basketball-association/domestic-summer-202122/ed4c77aa
Please note that the following restrictions will be enforced in the early stages of competition.
- All patrons aged 16 and over must provide proof of double vaccination on entry of the Somerville Recreation Centre as well as scanning the available QR codes.
- Entry will not be permitted unless proof of vaccination is shown and sign in is done via the QR code system.
- Maximum 1 x coach, team manager and scorer per team (not counted as a spectator)
- Maximum 1 x parent/guardian spectator per player under the age of 18 only (this includes siblings and children)
- Face coverings to be worn by all patrons over 12 years of age at all times indoors unless medically exempt. Players, coaches and referees are exempt while on court participating in an exertive role
- Teams must immediately vacate the court and the venue on completion of match
- Teams to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their game
We understand that the impact of these restrictions may cause logistical issues for your team. If you cannot play or need support in any way please do not hesitate to contact me on 0451051998 or ring the office on 59777533.